Wednesday 15 April 2015

New service at Rainy Lake Boat Taxi.

RLBT is now in the barge business. I have recently acquired a set of pontoons that was once a houseboat. I have them on blocks in my yard and am working to build them into a 30 x 12 foot barge. This is not a huge industrial barge but a medium size vessel that will be economical to run. The barge will be powered by a new 60 four stroke Merc. Our mission a RLBT has always been to provide a service at a reasonable rate and the barge will be no exception. So if you need building supplies,furniture ,appliances or small machinery like mini excavators or a bobcat moved I can do this. I am hoping to have it in the water by the end of June. Call or email for a estimate on barge service to you cabin. 
Thank you for your business and will see everyone soon. 
Al and Carol Boivin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment